projects & lectures
Selection of notable projects:
Kustosiranje / About and Around Curating (2012 – today)
Curatorial practices, independent projects, learning by doing. With Andrej Bereta. Serbia, Balkans; Europe. Civil Association Artikal and partners.
Street Art Walks Belgrade (STAW BLGRD, 2016-today)
Street art, graffiti, murals, research. With Ljiljana Radošević. Belgrade, Serbia. Civil Association Artikal and Explore Belgrade!, Belgrade.
Cultural Innovators Network projects (2012-today):
- Culture Open Source project & forum (2017). Part of the Research Working Group with Reem Khedr and Shaimaa Atef. Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Trans-Cultural Dialogues (2012-2017). With TCD team. Algiers, Maghreb; Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Infiltri – street art project & archive (2012-2014). With Infiltri team. Euro-Mediterranean region.
- “Science Fiction Belgrade: Aleksa Gajić & Enki Bilal“, as part of Beokon Festival 2018, Dom Omladine Beograda, 11/2018.
- As part of the About and Around Curating / Kustosiranje project and course, with Andrej Bereta (from 2012-2014):
- “The Definition and Activities of the Curator”,
- “Curatorial Practices”,
- “The Context of an Artwork (Damien Hirst’s Shark)”,
- “Expanded Media: Video Art (exhibiting and documenting)”.
- Cooperation with Yugoslav film archive Kinoteka, studio for digital and electronic media Vlada Petrić (program ed. Borislav Stanojević, director of Kinoteka’s library), presentations and mini film cycles:
- Cooperation with Belgrade Book Fair, Comic Book venue (Strip sala, program ed. art historian and comic theorist Draško Roganović):
- lecture “Prošireno polje stripa Alekse Gajića” (Aleksa Gajić’s comics in the extended field), 10/2013;
- “Naušika iz Doline vetra: Mijazakijeva ekološka postapokaliptična distopija” (Nausicaä of the Valley of wind: Miyazaki’s ecological post-apocalyptic dystopia), 10/2011.
- Lectures on South African artist William Kentridge:
- “William Kentridge: Anything is possible”, MUAC (with Sofía Olascoaga), Mexico City, 06/2015;
- “Vilijam Kentridž: umetnost sećanja” (William Kentridge: the art of remembrance), history seminar, summer camp at Petnica science center, 07/2011;
- “Vilijam Kentridž: umetnost sećanja” (William Kentridge: the art of remembrance), Student’s Cultural Centre (ed. of Forum+ program Bojana Pokrajac), 02/2011.